31 July 2009

Friday Night Lite

Okay, the room is well ordered and thoroughly cleaned. The preparations are complete for Region which begins tomorrow. I'm planning to be there early to set things up for breakfast and lunch, but only staying long enough to have it all complete. I'm sure my attention will be necessary at some point, but I'm going to have to throw the ball to someone else. I'm tired, and I'm only just realizing that I've really only had about seven hours' sleep in the past three days. So much has been going on.

I'm finally finished with work. Ready to begin the new position, but I'm really hoping that I will have some time to rest and relax and have something like a vacation before August hits me hard and fast mid-way through... About to start getting ready for bed.

Hope everyone enjoys the pictures I've posted from the events that transpired over the past several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment