31 July 2009

More Party Pix



Jeri from the Children's Unit came down for some grub and to give me a kiss good-bye.











Probably one of the best dudes to work with in the hospital. Another February 13th (along with Laura and me), we're all rockstars. Rod's always on my back to keep going with school and my writing. Really gonna miss "Buttercup"/"Rod-Stan". Rod, I guarantee I will have your name as one of the folks I dedicate the first book to when I put it out there. Keep takin' care of the Japanese Baby.






I guess that if you rub Ted's head, it's kinda like rubbing the Buddha's belly.... Jheri from Chirrin's.











Never trust this man. Never talk to this man. Never help this man. Never lend this man any money. Never believe that he's really going to help you. Never think for one second you will be safe. There is always an ulterior motive, and it probably has to do with you shaming yourself somehow... However, Chris is like my brother. He got the spread together, and I really hope the proud papa stays close to me for many years to come. He's one of the good guys. And a really good friend.




It's never really a party until Ted gets there....


No comments:

Post a Comment