13 July 2009

Chemistry Week 6 of 6

Once again, I allowed a couple days to lapse before I got back here and made another post. I stayed up late last night, making sure I was caught up on Chemistry notes as today begins the final week of this session... and I desperately want an A in the class. So far, that's right where I am, but I can't afford to lose sight of things or to slack off for even a brief while. I started off strong, and I plan to finish the same way.

I have Mark Z. Danielewski's House of Leaves beside my bed, ready for me to be caught up with studying and ready for me to devour. I'm really looking forward to it, and I have been for several weeks.

I got up today feeling extremely lethargic... tired and a little listless. I think I'm coming down with something, so I will have one of the nurses at work listen to my chest and see if they hear anything that sounds like I might need to make an appointment with the PA for tomorrow or Wednesday.

Hope it's nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment