31 July 2009

Angie's Going Away Party Photos

Angie didn't like the flash in this one, but I kinda thought it was cool...













Okay, I admit it... our kids would be great looking...












Man, who's that hottie standing beside Angie? Oh, that's me...












Ellie and her daughter Jaz (Jasmine?). Ellie is an awesome person. One of those people who glows from the inside out. She seems to be capable of doing anything anywhere in the world at any given time...

Jaz is my new BFF. I'm waiting for my pink pyramid....






What is Tena gonna do? Losing such an awesome nurse like Angie? And we're both going at the same time... didn't we start roughly at the same time? Maybe not. Just remember when I began to write your name on the treatment plans for interventions and all the times I'd come talk to you about special circumstances and the extra stuff you needed to know. I'm really gonna miss you, but now I've got a reason to come over to Wichita Falls. Looking forward to continuing our online correspondence.



No comments:

Post a Comment