31 July 2009

More B-Wood Pix


Me looking fabulous... preparing for my last night of work.











This, ladies and gentlemen, is the infamous chick. If only there were a picture of the sheep. The sheep was a baby that belonged to Sarah P. (my secret girlfriend) and myself. It was our love child. The sheep disappeared and was replaced by a "peep" (the chick). There was a long list of suspects that included several members of Intake as well as the CEO of the hospital. Eventually, we received a ransom demand for something like $100,000 in unmarked bills to be left in an empty pepperoni hot pocket box in the intake fridge if we ever wanted to see the sheep alive again.













The menagerie of babies that belongs to Sarah and me....




I'm quite sure Stacie was saying something to me here... probably: "DON'T... take my d*&@ picture...!"


My pick for the closest to perfect replacement for myself... Ebony aka "Hooker Mama".



No comments:

Post a Comment