31 July 2009

Let The Pictures Begin

How do you like that? The chick I work most closely with besides my boss, and she REFUSES to be photographed by her BFF.









Oh, Laura, once again.... Well, guys. I have in my possession a very special gift from Jesus that is a close-up shot of her face at the best possible time (well, best or worst depending on who you are... I will contemplate it's posting....












My Jules. What will she do without my calls for updates of what I'm walking into? Julie, if you're reading this, I want you to know that I really enjoyed all the nights together. Even when Whitney wasn't around. I have three letters for you: DHH. Take cover. It's coming.
















Kristin. Very early. Remember her guys... if you ever see her in public, give her a postage stamp. And if you have any staples, she probably needs some of those, too.








Ebony, early in the night, contemplating how to word a treatment plan between admissions.






No comments:

Post a Comment