26 July 2009

Anything but SUNday

The day has been almost non-stop since I got out of bed (well, off the couch) this morning. After I downed a shot of 5-Hour Energy, I got in my personal temple (the bathroom) to read the daily meditation before getting online to begin checking my school stuff and updating the various things that needed updating. I even managed to blog a bit about all the reasons that I haven't been blogging recently.

I got in the kitchen and prepped some pasta salad and some regular salad that I tossed with feta and mushrooms to refrigerate for salad sides throughout the week. It's nice having everything prepared and ready to run for a quick fix meal. The clothes were washed and hung and folded and put away, and I think I've burned about ten sticks of incense in every room in the house.

Mary was a little surprised when I got in from picking up the monthly maintenaince prescriptions (I never thought of them as such until my insurance company forced me to switch pharmacies and request 90 day bottles of the stuff for my stomach and the other stuff for the shaking) at CVS and ran a bathtub just for her. I have to get in the water with her or she won't let me wash her. If I'm outside the tub, she wraps her arms and legs around my arm and holds on tight to get me to pull her out. I jumped in and got her washed and then dried. She's around here somewhere. Of course, when the animal was bathed, the bathroom required a thorough cleansing and drying (Mary must've known I was blogging about her... she just creeped in here).

I have the Student Nursing Planner that I need to get ready to start adding things to (the basics: addresses, numbers, insurance information, class schedules, and other important information) so that I can start filling it out as the fall semester is approaching sooner than it seems it should. My last day (night, really... why do I write day? it's never been day!) at the B-wood will be Wednesday, and I'm excited to have a few days to get my room cleaned and ready to study before I start my job at NSU. Can't wait to find out what my exact placement will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment