31 July 2009

Wow... Still More Pix


Jheri. She's a great nurse. And the perfect person to call to give report on a patient. I talk quickly (pressured speech?!) and have a lot of significant information to give in about twenty-seven seconds. She gets it all, and she can repeat it back to you. Word for word. Every detail. Every bit. Amazing.







Judy R.... I still haven't had an opportunity to graph your parabola....













My Mozelle... can't say too much here or I will get very upset. We had some rough times. We had some great times. We got through it all together... day by day. Gonna miss you. Stay off the Twilight Zone.










And always remember, when things get rough.... THIS TOO SHALL PASS.










I shoulda done these in reverse order. I'll have to remember that next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment