03 July 2009

Chemical Conversion Independence Day Weekend

I managed to get a new photo post done tonight. Really, I'm half procrastinating, half trying to do some of the little things that sometimes pop in my head to demand attention when I should be focusing on other, more important things. It's like step work. Ever noticed that when you sit down to work on it, your house seems especially dirty or you suddenly have a yen to iron something?

I have my home group to attend in the morning on Kingston Road, and it's important that I get out there because it has been at least two weeks since I last attended. A nice way to start my Saturday, besides. I can leave and head back into town to study for the afternoon then prepare for the speaking engagement that I have tomorrow night at the Clubhouse. It's always kinda cool to be asked to speak, but I've surpassed the point of feeling nervous in anticipation of one of these deals. I've been asked a few times, so I don't guess I really feel all that nervous anymore prior to doing the deal. I suppose that if I showed up and Lindsey Lohan or Robert Downey, Jr. were in the audience to attend a meeting while filming something here in Shreveport, my reaction would be a bit different.

I probably need to start getting ready for bed. Seven AM tends to arrive earlier than you'd think it would. Perhaps I'll find some time to formulate another post this weekend. Maybe I'll have some pictures to post on Sunday. Like I don't have enough that I've already committed myself to for the next seventy-two hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment