03 August 2009

August

Today begins a time of transition. Not only for me, but for several other significant figures in my life. I suppose every day is a time for change, but there are sometimes that seem much more emphatic than others. As a less-than-usual climate has flowed into the SBC, I feel as if I'm embarking on the next step of a journey, progressing toward the achievement of so many goals... I really don't know for sure where I'll end up, I just hope I'm happy.

A good friend that I carry on conversations with on a fairly regular basis has been talking up an associate that he has desperately wanted me to meet for some time. In addition to a change in jobs, the nearing completion of my summer session, and the upcoming semester which may prove the most challenging so far, I'm actually thinking I will allow myself to be set up on a blind date to see what this guy has to offer. I always believe that when you're not looking for anything at all is when you're poised to have the greatest things in life revealed to your benefit.

Who knows where this will go and what could come next. I've never been struck by cupid's arrow with a blind date, but I've seen it successfully conducted by others. I've even opted to do so myself with exceptional results... we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment