11 August 2009

What Have I...What Have I...What Have I Done To Deserve This?


Okay, Aunt Teresa, you've been asking for some photos of what I look like these days, especially following my sudden decision to just shave my head and get rid of all that pesky hair. The truth is that it feels good... nice and cool. Also, it requires very little effort. I can use the same bar of Neutrogena face wash to scrub all across my head and neck. The other benefit is that it was totally free. No reason to shell out twenty-five bucks and a tip for me to have it done professionally.





However, I have to be honest about something...













I'm not sure if I really like it.. Kinda like this picture here, though.












Another one, not so bad... I had to go to the big back bedroom bathroom to get a full-effect mirror picture for your review.











Okay, fine... after reviewing these here, I can't say that I totally hate it. Just looks strange to me when I'm brushing my teeth first thing in the morning.

The truth is that I did it for the ease of care, but I think it accentuates my widow's peak, which is just a fancy way of saying that I think I'm going bald (thanks Moons.. it comes from your side).

No comments:

Post a Comment