05 August 2009

100th Post - Cause for Celebration

The summer session is officially complete. Now we wait. It's funny to me that we have the syllabus, which is basically a contract between the students and the professor, and we're encouraged to follow it, yet the professor seems to be at liberty to break it, add to it, or otherwise alter it in some way with or without notice. I'll spend the next several days waiting for all grades to post, although I already know what I'll be making in the First Aid/CPR course.

Waiting. I do it with everything. I'm waiting for reimbursement from Training Logic so that I can pay some bills that are waiting desperately, needing prompt and immediate payment. I keep thinking the check will come tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe by Friday. I just know that I've been waiting a bit longer than is actually necessary. I suppose no one has ever really died from waiting. Unless the wait is for a transplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment