07 August 2009

Today Was Not the Day

I haven't quit smoking, but I tried to make a few healthy choices so far. Only one cup of coffee in which I attempted to reduce some of my sugar content. If you've ever been around while I was making a cup, you already know that the ratio of sugar to coffee is sometimes close to 50/50.

I made one of my banana protein shakes. It's my new favorite treat. One banana, about 3/4 of a cup of fat free vanilla yogurt, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg. It tastes great and gives you a nice, natural jolt of energy.

Still reeling from the movie last night. It was intense and impressive. My only concern is that A Perfect Getaway has such a prolific ad campaign revealing that there will be a major twist for the ending. Had I not known that one was coming, I may not have been looking for clues and would have been completely blown away by the revelations. Regardless, the movie offers one his money's worth. In fact, I found myself drawn up to the edge of my seat and sitting forward once I had determined who the bad ones were. I was anxious to see if the others would discover everything in time. It leaves the viewers breathless all the way up to the closing scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment