31 May 2013

Late Night Post

It's not that I don't have more to write. It's just that I've made it in so late, and I have to be up so early in the morning.

Meeting at Gloria's at nine to help her move. Intergroup tomorrow night at six. Photo shoot Sunday morning at ten. TriState planning at two Sunday afternoon, followed by book club at 3:30.

Busy weekend ahead. Still tons to do for LASCYPAA bid, film selections for the festival, and the last few sponsor contacts for the NLGLFF.

All this and starting my new position on Monday morning. I guess my vacation is officially over.

My only question is whether or not Hall Summit will make his way up here in the next thirty-six hours. I'd be willing to let some of my responsibility slide for a little Brodeferousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment