01 June 2013

The First of June

I remember Mom once telling me about some old saying that when it rains on the first day of June, it rains every day for the next thirty days. Or for the rest of the month. Or something like that. If that saying is true, and today is indicative of the remaining days of the month, I won't mind so much. I dig rainy days. Rainy nights even more.

Getting ready to read a little before bed. Lamb, to finish before book club tomorrow (Note: I won't finish the book before book club, but I'm going to read as much as possible). Back to Stephen King in 2013 after our meeting tomorrow afternoon.

I have tons more to write about, but I really don't have the fortitude to get anything substantial out tonight. What I have up to this point will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment