02 June 2013

Vacation Ends Now

New spot opens in the universe tomorrow, and I need to get my rear in gear and ready for bed before too much more time passes - I need to get a little more beauty sleep if at all possible.

The photo shoot for Catalyst happened first thing this morning, and it was my second day in a row (on a weekend) to get up too early for comfort so that I could get going with all the usual endeavors and necessary demons. Since no one was finished with Lamb, the book club passed our meeting off to discuss until next weekend, something we should probably find a way to stop doing.

I feel like I ought to have something a little wittier, definitely more clever and creative, but I've got nothing. Yet another night in a row.

I'll have to end this while I'm ahead and wait for a little word or two from Hall Summit.

And my own reading - I'm not finished with the book either.

No comments:

Post a Comment