06 June 2013

The Reason I Haven't Answered My Phone

is because I've gotten all these requests for a new gratitude list. I thought about making it tonight, but I think I'm going to make this a short post tonight. My readiness to pass out is already kicking in. I've already gotten my daily tenth step inventory knocked out. And I'm ready to read a little before bed. Last day of the work week is tomorrow, and the weekend is looking pretty promising... mostly because -other than the two book clubs- I have absolutely no plans whatsoever. I think I really will allow myself to sleep in both days. I do need to try to get a double dose of meetings in, though. I missed last night because it was Wednesday. I missed tonight because I was participating in an interview.

I have plenty more to write. About the saga of the final practice paycheck. About my eventful, flooded day in general. But I'm way too sleepy, and the alarm is set for incredibly early.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment