10 June 2013

Blahhh

I haven't had a day pass in which I haven't felt like being around people in quite some time. Probably not a good thing, but that's exactly what I did this afternoon, after work.

At first, I planned to go to the five-thirty. I showered and I got dressed in comfortable clothes to cope with the summer heat that's finally here. Once dressed, I decided to try to make it to an eight o'clock, but I didn't feel like doing that after I talked to Ryan and had a bite to eat for dinner.

I decided to stay in and watch a movie (Rosemary's Baby) that I've seen before while I tried to get some work done, but I really just spent the evening wasting time. I didn't get anything done.

And now I don't even feel like writing. I dunno what the hell the deal is.

I'm hoping that tomorrow will be better because I realize that it's really just my outlook, my perception on things in my life not working out the way I think they ought to work out. I'm spoiled like that. I don't like it when things don't go my way.

A little Stephen King before bed (at 9:21?!?!) ought to make this better.

No comments:

Post a Comment