23 June 2013

Sunday Night

I just climbed into bed with the full intent of composing something incredibly profound. After all, I've had an incredibly profound weekend from which to pull a tremendous amount of content. Unfortunately, I don't think that I'm gonna get much typed out before I have to put my laptop off onto my night stand and pull out my book to read until I fall asleep.

Between LASCYPAA Bid Committee, Big Gay Prom prep, Big Gay Prom, and the endless list of events that occurred as our group tried to leave the downtown Shreveport area, I have plenty to write about, but there was a fair amount of intrigue last night that I'd like to use as fodder for my column.

Goal for the week: finish the LASCYPAA Bid Committee skit.

Everything else should just be frosting.

I'm hoping that my bed buddy shows up pretty soon. It's getting late.

Stephen King is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment