14 August 2013

Unemployment: The Musical

Less than ninety days after starting, I've already been evicted from the halls of Tiger Axles, Inc. Yes, there is quite a story here, but it's not coming tonight (I do this a lot, don't I? Throw little bits of bones out for anyone reading to gnash with their short, spiky teeth, only to draw my hand back in a fake-out to end all fake-outs). Since I seem to have a little time on my hands, I'll worry about sloughing out the details tomorrow. I just scarfed down two turkey sandwiches and I'm about to eat a handful of Pringles (the whole wheat version), so I'm just going to lay back, let my food digest its way into my fat reservoirs, and pick up any one of the many books and/or magazines I've been putting off completing for several weeks.

Fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment