23 August 2013

Let the Countdown to Halloween Begin...

I'm tempted to add Ordeal (the incredibly poorly written, but equally incredibly compulsive memoir of Linda Lovelace) to the pile of other books that I've picked up and put down unfinished this year. There's Anna Karenina, Exodus, Lamb, The Host... I hate to add another title to the list of books that I plan to complete at some point, but there's this American Horror Story: Asylum marathon on FX and it's making me want to get back to Night Shift (I think the next story I have to read is Battleground), which I still haven't finished.

Maybe I'll just get ready for bed (which I'd planned to do over an hour ago - I'm whipped from this day) and finish the memoir before I go to sleep. I can get back on track with all the stuff I really ought to be reading tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment