13 August 2013

Tuesday

Once again, I'm reminded that these days are all about saving my serenity, my peace of mind, my goodwill toward others, my perception, and my life by making changes where and when necessary. Another day in a row wherein I slept much later than I wanted, and then rushed to get ready and out the door and into work on time. After a conversation with Ryan following tonight's meeting (all about the places that people are finding themselves: the places that they'd much rather not be right now), I've come home to see that I have these stacks all over my bed. My journal, my magazines (two months' worth now), two books that I'm reading, a notebook for writing, my planner (I haven't doused it with a list for the week and it's already almost halfway through), and the other notebooks that I use for writing and structuring my thoughts and my life. I have got to get into bed and do the right thing: read until I pass out. No sense in trying to create anything more colorful and/or creative tonight. No sense in staying up any later than I absolutely have to. Alarm's are being set even earlier, and I'm determined to make have the full morning's worth that I need to have and to enjoy a successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment