01 June 2009

First of the Month

Summer is definitely here. Yesterday was the first really hot day that I remember. Is it just me or did it take a little longer to get hot this year than normal?

The end of the month has come and gone, and the successes from the month of May are wild. My cup runneth over. From being awarded Employee of the Year by my fellow staff members to the 100% on an Algebra final to a late-May letter from the President of Northwestern sending me a card congratulating me on making the list of honored students who achieved a 4.0 GPA for the year... things are exactly where they are supposed to be. However, after completing a step and going over the work with my sponsor on a long distance call to Vegas last night, I commit to remaining vigilent. I intend to cease in my constant quest for perfection. Instead, I will merely strive for excellence in everything I do, as a list of new and exciting endeavors begin alongside the heat of summer.

Life is a wild ride, and although I'm normally not a fan of roller coasters, right now things are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment