08 June 2009

Summer Session

Well, I opened my NSU Blackboard this evening and read my syllabus for Chemistry this summer. It looks like things are going to be pretty difficult. Because this is such a short session, it's imperative that I be in class (on time) absolutely every time we meet. So far, I've never missed a class anyway, so I'm hoping that will continue to be the case. However, there is such a load of information that is being squeezed into the short term that I'm hoping I'll be able to keep up with everything.

Talked to the girl who will be training me at work this week, and I have to say that I'm glad I called because she's wanting me to come in on Wednesday, not Thursday like I'd originally thought. I'm excited, though.

The remainder of this week and all of next week will be clues as to how the rest of the summer will go. The only great thing is that Chemistry will be ending at the same time that I'll be finding out who the killer is on Harper's Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment