20 June 2009

Saturday in the Park, I Think It Was the 20th of June

Now that I'm awake, alert and oriented, I can get some transgressive thoughts out in the world of the web... well, maybe not so transgressive. I actually feel like I'm in a good spot today. My bathroom is freshly cleaned... the toilet always being an excellent indicator of my general state of mind. It's sparkling at the moment, cleaned from top to tile. I won't say that it's clean enough to eat off it, but I wouldn't feel disgraced to have company over to use it today.

I'm about to jump in the shower and get cleaned up so I can head out and get my hair cut and my car detailed. That's an automatic forty bucks that I'd rather slip into my savings account, but you have to spend money to make money. Part of being successful is projecting an air of success... or something like that.

I'm finishing up some Chemistry this and that today, and planning to work on paperwork, reports, and plans for the NLANA Activities subcommittee to review and discuss next Sunday. This way, I'll be done and won't feel any pressure to get some stuff completed and printed out at the last minute. It always feels good to have pressing engagements finished in advance so that any potential changes can be easily implemented.

Plans tonite. More to be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment