03 June 2009

Stormy Weather

Listening to the rain fall and the thunder roll past the house every thirty seconds or so. Mary Louise hates weather like this, so she's running around and jumping on top of me with every other strike of thunder. I'm wondering if I need to run move my car out of the street. Summer storms haven't really done me and my cars well in the past. Maybe I'll just wait until I leave here to run to the store.

I'm thinking about resuming the low-carb thing again today. It's been a while, and it seemed like things worked really well when I was on it a few months ago.

Received information from Northwestern's Office of Financial Aid. I'm happy to see that I'll be covered for all classes this fall, next spring, and hopefully well into the summer. Combine that with the message to begin my office training beginning a week from tomorrow at 10 AM... things are coming together. I'll have one day of training before having the second round injection that will hopefully bring everything with my back to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment