06 June 2009

Saturday Morning

I realized that I haven't made a new post in a couple days, so I figured I ought to get something wrapped up here before I finish waking up and preparing for my home group this morning. I went to a new meeting last night, and I have to say that it was definitely the best I've been to in quite some time. After going over my step with Mariann on Sunday night and preparing for the final days leading up to the summer session, it was nice doing something just a little different from the norm.

I have a few pictures that I received from my co-workers that I'm planning to scan and post on my page later this morning when I get in from Kingston Road Baptist Church. Additionally, I've got a significant number of programs that have built up on Tivo that I'm looking forward to getting on the couch and watching a little later today. Until then, this post will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment