31 May 2009

5 Hour Energies, Sponsees, and Sponsorship From Vegas

Pretty sure I ought to purchase stock in the people who produce 5 Hour Energy shots.

My t0-do list for the day includes checking our Powerball ticket to see if we became millionaires last night, washing my sheets and comforter because they're about ready to crawl off my bed themselves, cleaning my bathroom, meeting up with a new sponsee, and a live-chat with a lady in Vegas to go over a step by phone.

Additionally, I really need to continue the Excel tutorial to make sure I know all the ins and outs of creating spreadsheets so that I will be great at fulfilling the duties required of the position I'll be stepping into at work in the coming days.

This is the beginning of my last week before the start of the summer session. Any chemistry wonders out there who are reading this, let me know. I might need some help with the twice weekly classes that meet in this six week session.

No comments:

Post a Comment