11 May 2009

Pictures from Mother's Day 2009


The little dude to the right is my second cousin, Braxton. Aunt Teresa's holding him up. It was difficult getting him to look up at the camera... more interested in the plastic coverings on the chairs and the other fun stuff in the room.







Aunt Didi's down below. She had this amazing spread for the Moon family to enjoy. Sausage, pork roast, different types of dressings, ribs, artichoke hearts, garlic toasts. I had a little of everything, and probably should've asked to bring some home.














The wild woman in green is my Aunt Teresa from Las Vegas. If I had known that she was planning to drive back to Nevada, and I hadn't missed work so much recently, I could've driven back with her and spent some time with Mariann. Maybe next time, though.








This was right before I left to go out. I'm kind of hot, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment