30 May 2009

...and it's tickin away from me...

Post morning cups of coffee, burning incense and flipping through the usual spots online. I'm planning on spending the rest of the morning in pajamas and maybe cooking something for lunch here in a few hours.

I made it through the last two months of People magazines last night and I feel like I'm pretty well caught up on the John Mayer-Jennifer Anniston breakup, the Jon and Kate Plus 8 crackup, and everything that will be coming out in the form of movies, music and books for the next several months. Other than Candy Spelling's Stories from Candyland and Tori Spelling's second memoir (are Mom and daughter just duking it out in their books now?), there's something called Pride and Prejudice and Zombies that I absolutely have to read. It's a guy who has taken Jane Austen's greatest work and retooled it with zombies attacking all the main characters. That's one of my biggest fears, an attack of flesh-eating zombies, so I'm definitely gonna have to see if it's carried at my local Barnes and Noble.

Tivo is pretty much erased. I think I have about six more recordings that include a Trauma, a Code Blue, and at least one more Dr. G. Also, I've got this great book that I remember reading when I was very young, but I'm re-reading it now... maybe for the first time... I don't believe I was in my right mind the first time anyway.

Looking forward to more R and R, a new episode of Harper's Island tonite, and the beginning of the final three episodes of Pushing Daisies that will finally be showing after months of waiting.

Life is good, back's not that bad, Mary Louise is resting. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment