13 May 2009

More Pictures... Family and Stuff



The red head is my niece Sue... the oldest of that particular generation...











The wild smile to the left is Garrett. He's the youngest of my sister's three. He calls me Uncle Boogie and I call him Nephew Garrett. You try to live the "Boogie" thing down, and it never seems to go away. I suspect it will follow me well into the afterlife.


My sister calls her "the dog whisperer". Sarah. She's very introspective. Will probably end up being a vet... or maybe a cat lady. Not sure yet.



One of the Christmas pix from the cabins. Ethan's in the front, his cousin Garrett in the middle and Momo is the caboose.



I think this one was just snapped in the past few days by either Aunt Erin or Uncle Shaun. The brothers... the little one is the youngest member of that particular generation. He was born in the middle of the big snowstorm that shut off power in northern Arkansas. Mom and Missy were stuck up there for a few days. But he was the silver lining of the wild situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment