22 May 2009

Settling Into Hotel Room and Brewing Coffee

Got to Baton Rouge a little after two. The drive wasn't bad, actually kind of relaxing to buzz through my ipod and take in the scenic drive from Shreveport to south Louisiana. If only my back weren't still hurting. It's not as bad as it was in the initial days following the injection, but I'm still not experiencing what I would consider adequate relief. Maybe tomorrow morning will be different.

I've declared one half of the room for myself with Victor and Heather relegated to the side near the bathroom. I informed Heather that I would also be claiming an adequate portion of counter space for my toileting and bathing needs (you see, Mariann, it happens everywhere I go).

I have been snapping pictures, but not one has turned out postable just yet. I need to work on the settings for my camera before I take anymore. I plan to post some as soon as.

The coffee is ready and I only have a while to relax and shower and get ready for tonight's speaker. I think it's a chick...always nice hearing girls on opening night. Let's hope she's funny. There are a lot of girls here who need a laugh... desperately.

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment