26 May 2009

Thoughts

When I originally created this blog, my intent was to be sure that I had a post for every single day since its inception. I realized this morning on my way home from chairing my home group that I failed to post something for yesterday. Although I really don't have any wild or wonderful thoughts, I still wanted to put something out there on the net.

It's getting pretty close to my bedtime, and I still have a stack of novels sitting beside my bed that I've promised myself I would get through before June 9th when school resumes for the summer. Also, Mary Louise has had some intensely neurotic behaviors lately, and she's squished up between the arm of the sofa and my body kinda whining for me to get ready for bed so we can both get under the covers and sleep. She's been off schedule for a while and this will be her first week back to some semblance of normalcy.

Called the Spinal Institute this morning to tell them that the injection failed to meet with the promises that were made, and I'm waiting to hear back from someone on just what the next step of the plan will be.

Also waiting to hear back from work about this potential position I'm planning to step into sometime in the near future. Maybe I'll write more later...when I feel more inspired. Either that or I'll have to get busy snapping some more photos with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment