01 August 2011

The Hellish Heat of August 1st on Day 78 of 101

I've sucked at keeping this blog, and I'm admitting that. I just hope that August fares better than July as far as me making posts and updating a little more passionately than I have for the past month.

The problem is that by the time I sign in to formulate anything worthwhile, I lose my zest and sparks, and I never seem to be able to compile anything that I really care to post; however, one of my goals for the month is to be a little more religious about this (and a few other things: meditation, journaling, exercise, and focus - all the things that I keep promising myself to get a handle on in my path toward personal redemption).

I have tons to be happy about, lots for which to be grateful.

More to come (Stacy).

No comments:

Post a Comment