02 August 2011

...by the way...

In spite of the two or three (...let's be honest, six or seven) other books that I've started and have every intention of completing before classes resume on 22 August, this is Heather's selection for this month's meeting of the Shreveport/Bossier Book Club. She's serving Mexican chow at her place, so I have to read the copy if I'm going to be able to say anything worthwhile (especially considering that Book Club hasn't met in several months due to the unforeseen revisions and editing that took place). Rhonda's totally absorbed in it, and I've only read the first twenty or thirty pages. I'll have to get pretty busy and really start cramming some heavy duty reading in between now and Saturday night, but I have no doubt I can finish it in time. Anybody else read it? Anyone have any comments or thoughts? Please hold any spoilers down because I at least want to be shocked and intrigued as I hear it's something of a page-turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment