01 July 2013

Chicken Caesar Salads and Suspiria with Brodie Vines

I tend to go off of things.

Just last night, I posted that I was going to complete Imperial Bedrooms in an effort to give my brain a break from the Stephen King in 2013 challenge, but the truth is that I'm not feeling getting a fill on anything non-Stephen King these days (also, there's something I read in the Bret Easton Ellis novel, the only one from his oeuvre that I've not yet read, that forced me to put it down for a while).

I've got to get back to the purpose for my blog for the year. Back to Night Shift and Under the Dome.

I've got a belly full of Brodie's grilled chicken salad and the feeling of sleep rushing my way. I ought to have more to post, but this is all I've really got to write for now.

Excitement that tomorrow is basically Thursday with the holiday shortening the week out and a few days free swiftly approaching. I'm exposing the unicorn to Dario Argento via Suspiria tonight. His affinity (or lack thereof) for the film will prove his fealty - either make him, or break him. I wonder if I might have warned him of this before popping the DVD in to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment