02 July 2013

What's Better Than Having a Column in a Local Publication?

Being considered as a possibility to write the next cover story. More on that later. There's a ton I want to write about, especially some of what many of my fellow creative-types consider to be the general apathy and dis-united opposition to support among local artists.

My goal(s)l for the week is (are) to finish my list of numerous to-do's (from my phone notes):

1. the K.W. interview
2. find a source w/the C.o.S.
3. LASCYPAA Minutes 06/21
4. LASCYPAA Minutes 06/28
5. Iron out my folklore
6. Thank you notes
7. Pay PCP and the Vet
8. Work on 9th Step financials
9. Enjoy the 4th
10. Write,

find new and innovative ways to support the Shreveport arts scene, spend some time with Brodie, eat a bunch of hamburgers and hot dogs, spend more time with Brodie, blog, read some Stephen King, pray, meditate, sleep late on Thursday, and so on.

I'll try to have a better blog post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment