21 May 2011

Day 6 of 101 (Photos from last weekend's Pink Party, 2011)

Stephen and Rhonda.

For some reason, this is my favorite photo from the night. I don't know what Tyler was telling me that had me listening so intently, but the guy has a lot of good stuff to say.



With Heather Roy. Rhonda's niece, Stephen's cousin.

Rhonda with Heather.

Tyler and me.


Shane Whitehead, the guy in the boa, has this really cool tattoo right at his waistline that reads "Fancy." He's a big Reba fan. Heather was showing off the mosaic that's slowly engulfing her back. She can't very well lift up her shirt, but she has tons of photos on her phone.

Stacy Stubblefield and Stephen Failey. If this girl ever asks you out to lunch, it's best that you get a black wig, pack a bag, get your affairs in order, and get the hell out of the country because it's not looking good for you otherwise.

Tyler and I again.

With Heather. I think that this was towards the end of the night.

1 comment: