17 May 2011

Day 2 of 101

I really ended up doing anything other than productive activities. Shortly after formally posting to the blog yesterday, I grabbed a bite of some leftover spaghetti and meatballs before making the rounds that ended up in my bed. I'd really planned to at least read a little (currently reading "The Dreams in the Witch-House," the third story in H.P. Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness and Other Tales of Terror - nearly finished with this book, I'm ready to move on to the next selection although I'm not totally sure which of the hundreds I now have to pick from will make the cut), but I could barely hold my eyes open once I climbed into bed. I let sleep overwhelm me, and then I spent another fitful day of getting anything other than adequate rest, waking up often to re-position myself and find a more comfortable spot to try to alleviate this ever-increasing and near constant pain I'm having in my back, hips, and legs (the surgery, finally, is scheduled for Monday, June 20th - I'm ready to have it completed already).

I write that I wasn't productive, but at least I've got my blog going again. Of course, I need to start making stretches and exercise a more continued and intensive action to my daily routine. Every morning after work, I feel that I'm too tired; however, every night when I wake up, I'm in far too much pain to begin a regimen. Just more than a month from the half-week I'll be spending on the beach at Gulf Shores, I really want to tone up and firm out a little better than where I am at the moment. Although I am continually acknowledged for having trimmed down to a more svelte and physically fit appearance, I feel that I still have very far to go to reach my most desired goals.

Maybe more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment