16 May 2011

Day 1 of 101

I'm going to try this again because I don't think that I finished this endeavor the last time I gave the art of redemption a little kicking around.

Where am I right now? Basically, a good place, a solid place with a really well-rooted foundation; less shaky and more steady than I have been in the past. Of course, I always have room for improvement. We all do.

I want to write more, read more, blog more, journal more, exercise more...smoke less, eat better, and waste a whole lot less time. I just never seem to be able to put more than a couple days together of really adhering to everything that I really ought to be doing in an effort to eek out a little redempt-iary worth.

Today's the day I'll start. Monday, 16 May 2011. In the middle of a very odd and very late cold snap. On the heels of the 18th annual Pink Party. In medeus res.

But - as everyone knows - my real day doesn't start until tonight...when I get up for my regularly scheduled shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment