19 September 2013

"One for the Road" and "The Woman in the Room"

A combination of extreme inundation with the myriad positive things that work together to make me feel very pleased, content, generally right with the world have prevented me from making time to post lately. Not that I haven't been active, though far from as prolific as I'd prefer, with writing lately. For more information about that, check out what's happening over at www.henryharbor.com.

Regardless, this is my own personal space, a spot in which I can be as lazy and personal and totally irreverent in style, syntax, and story telling as I'd like. Everything that is Miles Jay Oliver both starts and ends right here.

I finally finished Night Shift last night, and the span of time it took me to complete proves just how much time I actually waste.

I'm making a concerted effort to avoid that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment