08 September 2013

"Children of the Corn"

I didn't get very far into the story tonight. Unfortunately, 11:00 will be her in too short time, and I have to get up a little early in the morning to tackle everything that I plan to do before hitting work - before my grandmother's funeral. This entire weekend has been pretty much non-stop since I left The Firm Friday afternoon and began accomplishing everything I've needed to accomplish. For the most part, it felt like just going through the motions, like I was just swimming around in a sort of pre-dawn fog, never really totally putting my heart and soul into the myriad obligations, appointments, and commitments that I made. In spite of everything that I've taken care of, I still feel like I've barely scratched the surface.

"Children of the Corn" tonight - I hope to have more to write about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment