29 September 2009

More from Adventures in Babysitting


These are school morning pictures I snapped. Look at Sue's threads! She's dressed like a high powered CEO. High school has come a long way with power suit uniforms and conspicuous ID's. I remember all black outfits with purple hair, white painted faces, and Robert Smith singing about boys not crying. Things are different in 2009.







Garrett. He just needed a few minutes on the couch to wake up. We watched old videos of Van Halen, Terrence Trent D'arby ("is that a boy or a girl?!"), and Duran Duran. I told them stories about their mom's hair back with the videos came out and Garrett actually knew most of the words to "Goodbye to You"!








Sarah... barely ten and already having to get a cup of joe to wake up.












Now, guys, who does this look just like?!?!?! Is that my sister shrunk down thirty years? No, that's my niece. Unbelieveable! I remember the same look on Missy's face while stirring her cup of coffee and getting ready to do the daily crossword puzzle.









Yeah, I do believe that was a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast... it's got eggs and milk and flour in it... that's protein, dairy and grains....

No comments:

Post a Comment