06 September 2009

Two Weeks?!?!?!

I knew that once school was back in session, I may not be able to keep up with this to the extent that I had been. However, I couldn't have dreamed that nearly two weeks would lapse from the last post to the present decision to add some more.

I'm still working diligently on the myriad pursuits of redemptive behavior despite this shirked responsibility. What's crazy is that the combination of Microbiology, Human Anatomy, and Nutrition are conspiring and compiling to make me stay on my toes (at least through the beginning of December) to remain emotionally conscious of health, wealth, happiness, and prosperity.

Last night, when I attending the soiree on Timmons Trail in Blanchard, I realized that I've even allowed the photos in my camera to grow and grow... to the point that I have 85 pictures to run through and begin to display. So, without further adieu....

No comments:

Post a Comment