26 September 2009

Weights and Measures Part 2


I snapped three photos yesterday morning at work, and this is the one that turned out best. Unfortunately, I see that my new coworkers both have demon red eyes that I can't seem to eliminate without spending more time than I'd prefer workshopping the photos. I'll have to snap some others next week.
The girl on the left is Cathleen. She and I pretty much spend all day together. Don't get me wrong, there's always plenty of work to be done, but we usually tend to gossip and gripe about assignments, and try to figure out the next step in our life aims and daily aims and all other future aims. Cathleen's going for her degree in Radiology. Already gifted with a degree to function as a teacher, I think she'll probably end up working with kids at some point. She's kind of like a sweet Mom or a sweet big sister... even though she's a bit younger than me. Seated and typing something out, Mandi is the girl who helps the ladies run stuff for Clinicals. She's full of all sorts of information. If you have a question or need to know what the next step is for you, ask her. I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see this post, like she doesn't already get enough questions.
Anyway, I took my camera to work yesterday and told them that I needed to get some pix of them to post on my blog. I also warned them both that there would probably be a fierce group of female nurses from Brentwood that might want to hunt them down since the B-wood chicks never got a chance to work so closely with me, and for an entire shift.
Maybe I'll be more in the mood to post something of substance later. I was gonna talk about the strides I'm making in my 101 Days and Nights in Pursuit of Redemption... mention how great I look and how pleased I am with the toning of my physique. I'm just really not motivated at the moment. Keep your eyes open and check back. Perhaps a streak of creative energy will hit sometime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment