04 October 2009

Rainy Sunday, Wake Up in the Late Afternoon

"...they turned her into an overheated sex maniac! ...the woman cannot walk! Overheated and over-sexed, she gave herself an accidental clitorectomy with a hand fan!"

--Beth de Woody, Absolutely Fabulous, Season 4, Episode 6 - "Menopause"

Enjoying the rain. It's been a good day to stay in and keep the candles and incense burning. A good day to finish some assignments and talk on the phone and send cards out to people who are on my mind.

The rain makes one feel lonely at times. I never really feel any degree of stagnation or displeasure with my existence. That is, unless I have the time to really dwell on that kind of thing. Sometimes I think that if I were to make out a list of all the things I'd like as standards in somebody I'm going to share my life with, I believe that I would probably forget too much or be unspecific... likely sell myself short.

I'm fine being single. Love my life. It's just those odd hours in between class and studying and time filled up with action that it lays on my shoulders and has me thinking...

I wonder if that means that I'm really in the Fourth Dimension that Trish Temple and I spend hours discussing on the phone... kind of along the lines of the idea that when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. Maybe I'm about to move into the next phase. Maybe because I'm open to the possibility of a life with someone else... maybe I just need to get off the computer and get my Anatomy book out.

I should be studying instead of waxing philosophically.

No comments:

Post a Comment