05 September 2017

Nothing much tonight

Days in Yakima: 234

Currently reading: Finished Frankenstein. Still reading Weird Washington. Thinking about a non-horror book as well. I don't want to shoot my wad all at once and be fully over the horror genre before October its.

Level of happiness: I'm not unhappy. But I miss home. I miss my mom. I'm looking forward to experiencing an autumn in the Pacific Northwest, but I'm over this smoke from all the fires and I wish I were looking forward to a long Thanksgiving with my mom.

Highlights from the day: Sleeping late. Attending a noon meeting. Working on a little more of my step. Eating an early dinner. Finishing Frankenstein. Considering what I'm moving onto next.

*       *       *

Seems like the real drive to get and be creative (and to really get in there and write) always comes on the tail-end of my weekend. I'm considering getting up early in the morning and doing all this in reverse order, but we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment