04 November 2009

Something

I couldn't think of an appropriate title for this post. I thought simply of "Redemption", but it seemed so finite. I considered "Success", but it has the connotation of a game or a contest. In fact, I really can't seem to find the right words to compile into the post that I really would like to make right now.

Suffice to say that something really cool happened tonight. And all I can really think is something that I wrote in one of my previous logs from the past several days: There are no coincidences. There is only God.

I had an experience tonight that is so cool and so warm and so incredibly... awesome... on so many levels. I am literally... Yes, Miles Jay Oliver is officially... speechless... at a loss for words with the brilliant waves of electricity and possibility and excitement that I feel in the air.

All I can do is smile. Hopefully, I'll recapture the mood and find a way to put it all down in words that will come out here on my personal wall of honor sometime tomorrow.

Sometimes, I really love life.

This is one of those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment