01 November 2009

All Saints Ends Daylight Savings Time


What's funny about last night's events is that I actually had more fun in the time leading up to the party and in the time following my departure. It's just another example of why I really want to continue in my endeavors and hopefully, slowly, morph to a life that's completely and totally separated from the list of things that really don't sit well with me in life and in my recovery.
What's more, I wake up this morning with that weird, unyielding tingle in the bowels of my nasal cavities and a slightly sluggish, I-hope-I'm-not-running-a-fever-but-I-sure-feel-like-I-am feeling that doesn't seem to have any intention of vacating the premises any time soon. I'm supposed to meet up with Sllim and Victor this afternoon and catalogue everything that we have in the Activities closet, but I'm on the verge of making a few phone calls and cancelling the plans that we have for that. It would just be a lot easier to put it off until next weekend and sort everything out myself in the final stages of preparation for Camp Recovery.
I'm tired. I'm not feeling well. I believe that my attitude may generally be unpleasant for the day. We shall see if my state of mind makes any improvement soon, or if I shall just resign myself to being infective and inhospitable for the next several hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment