23 November 2009

Monday Third Post

I don't think that I have ever seen this much food in any house I've ever lived in. It's really kinda crazy when you think about it... all this to be cracked and sliced and diced and stewed and sauteed and baked and boiled and chilled and prepped for this one spectacular dinner that takes days and hours and minutes and effort to prepare... and will take more time to recover and send away in go-plates than it will to eat. Such an American tradition, oui?



The cabinet. Why did I think we needed three boxes of Ritz crackers?










Pre-prepatory fridge contents.











And the biggest, fattest, heaviest turkey I have ever seen or carried or pushed through acres and acres of supermarket aisles.








Oh! And I had to get a snap of these. The two most-difficult-to-locate items ever created.




No comments:

Post a Comment